About my paintings, about Belgium and maybe much more ...
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Still winter
Winter isn't over yet. Although we have a moderate climate in Belgium, not too hot in summer or not too cold in winter we woke up this morning and enjoyed this scenery from our livingroom.
Hi Gilberte, Oh what a view. It is beauitful, I must say. Hope those nice "tropical" type bushes in front dont die with that drastic change of climate...snow. So funny that yesterday I wrote on my blog about Groundhod day, and he saw his shadow, and the predictions was 6 more weeks of winter...well I guess in Belgium...his forecast was baong on. We still have lots of snow here on the ground in CPH, but no new snow has fallen for over a week...Maybe we will get some..over the weekend....Have a great day!
1 Comments:
Hi Gilberte, Oh what a view. It is beauitful, I must say. Hope those nice "tropical" type bushes in front dont die with that drastic change of climate...snow. So funny that yesterday I wrote on my blog about Groundhod day, and he saw his shadow, and the predictions was 6 more weeks of winter...well I guess in Belgium...his forecast was baong on. We still have lots of snow here on the ground in CPH, but no new snow has fallen for over a week...Maybe we will get some..over the weekend....Have a great day!
Post a Comment
<< Home