Friday, September 14, 2007

Relaxing
















We had a four day stay at the seaside. We had rain, wind, and sun also. The food was perfect. We also celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary.








We took many snapshot of the sea which I hope will inspire me to paint some more seascapes.
I almost forgot ... I never pass an art gallery without looking inside so I spent my last Euro's on a concrete (yes concrete!) sculpture which I'll post some time later ...








4 Comments:

Blogger Anita Davies said...

Many congratulations on your anniversary!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

dear Gilberte
belated good wishes to you both for your anniversary......
hugs and kisses from
down under :)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Gilberte, Love these pics...you love birds look great and it looks like a great vacation! xoxoxo Lisa

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful couple and a lovely photo.
Belated congrats!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home