Friday, September 02, 2005

Lilacs


Lilacs in watercolor ...
Full sheet, Bockingford 3OO grms.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gilberte!!! What a super page. I Love the title, your artwork and all the pictures...I have added to my favs...and will check daily. Keep up your great work and talent...
Love from Lisa in Copenhagen
PS..Belgium is one of my fav places in Europe...Hope to get there soon again and visit..and meet you too....bye for now :)

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- All Night

All night the knot in the shoelace
waits for its liberation,
and the match on the table packs its head
with anticipation of light.
The faucet sweats out a bead of water,
which gathers strength for the free fall,
while the lettuce in the refrigerator
succumbs to its brown killer.
And in the novel I put down
before I fall asleep,
the paneled walls of a room
are condemned to stand and wait
for tomorrow, when I'll get to the page
where the prisoner finds the secret door
and steps into air and the scent of lilacs.

-- Lisel Mueller -

Madame, the painting is magical; and your blog is like a secret door that allows us to step out of our world and into the beautiful one of you; and Belgium. Thank you for all the time you spend to educate us and introduce us to your lovely country. And the time you give to art so that we may share its beauty through you!

Much love from a southerne belle.

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Gilberte....have missed seeing your beautiful paintings........wonderful depth......and the colours are magical.....
from your mate (down under)....kim

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zeer mooi Gilberte! A winner!
Jan

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home