About my paintings, about Belgium and maybe much more ...
posted by From Belgium with love at 7:02 PM
that is quite a contrast. strange how we have been lifted so far away from the land.
I think I would get vertigo...on those tall buildings.......somehow that farm looks so inviting!!!
Love your site. I worked for Fortis in Brussels and Utrecht for 4 years in the mid-1990's. Running through the farm country just outside Brussels with my Ganshoren running club is one of my favorite memories, as well as the streets of old Antwerpen.
Post a Comment
<< Home
An artificial blond grandma, married to Herman, four sons, one dog, lots of grandchildren...
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
that is quite a contrast. strange how we have been lifted so far away from the land.
I think I would get vertigo...on those tall buildings.......somehow that farm looks so inviting!!!
Love your site. I worked for Fortis in Brussels and Utrecht for 4 years in the mid-1990's. Running through the farm country just outside Brussels with my Ganshoren running club is one of my favorite memories, as well as the streets of old Antwerpen.
Post a Comment
<< Home